Adsense



    

Friday 3 October 2014

Christmas is Coming!

You can hate me for the reminder but it's true Christmas is coming.

As a kid as much as I loved the big present I truly loved my stocking, all the bits and pieces not to mention the candy, it was always so exciting. I like to take my time with the kids stockings, I made them huge ones and right through the year I like to pick up items I think they will like.

However when they got to school age, I realised that a lot of the stuff was just crap, played with and broken before the last slice of Plum Pudding had been devoured, so I thought of ways I could fill the stocking with things they would love and actually use.

Recently the good folks at Zak! offered me the chance to review their new range of Frozen lunch box products and I thought these are perfect stocking stuffers and gifts for my nephews. Anyone with a little girl will tell you that anything Frozen related is the absolute bees knees so of course I said yes please. 


Madeleine immediately fell in love with it, and now asks me every day when school starts, sorry kid not until February, so until then it's fabulous for picnics and days at the beach. 

The boxes have clip seals which are very easy for little hands to open and all products are BPA free. Once lunch is made pop it into the insulated bag and you're ready to go.

However what if like me, and you also have a little boy who loves Frozen but doesn't want princesses all over his plates and drink bottles, what are you going to do? Well the boys haven't been forgotten they also have Sven and Olaf, in blue!

You can check out the whole Frozen range here, but I've included a small sample of  other items available in the range.




Other great stocking stuffer ideas include.

Cutlery, all kids love having their own special forks and spoons.

Dinner plates, so you can eat with the Frozen crew at all meals.

So if you're thinking of online shopping this Christmas, get ordering early to avoid postage dramas and if Frozen is not your thing, Zak! has many other wonderful licensed products and items for older children. Items will also be available at Big W and Kmart.

Thanks for reading,

 Mel xo

16 comments:

  1. YOu know what I thought this post was about when I first read the title!!!! Get on it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I want the Olaf thermos for me. I love that little snowman.

    Water bottles are a great idea for the stockings, can't believe I didn't think of it before. Your products here all look nice. Off to check out Zak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen... it's everywhere! My kids love it. They sing all the songs, even my 18 year old... cute products. And it's hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner. Great idea to stock up early on the stocking stuff... With 4 kids.. that adds up quick! And like you, I'm tired of junky stuff. We didn't do stockings last year, Ba Humbug.... I need to make or buy some smaller ones... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. {Almost} Makes me wish my kids were still little !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. Can you believe I STILL haven't seen Frozen?????

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok is it totally lame that I want all of that stuff? I LOVE Frozen! Love is an open door is my doing the dishes song lol. Great stuff.. I'll have to check it out for my nieces - wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love they included boys in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen the movie, but my nieces love it. These are some great stocking stuffer ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christmas, so remind away lol! Great idea for stocking fillers. The olaf bottle is so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can hardly believe it's almost Christmas time again...but I love it! Not littles in my family anymore, but I totally agree that these would be excellent gifts for kids. My kinders love Frizen and go around singing "Let it Go" all the time...:) Have a blessed weekend.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frozen is THE MOVIE to watch a bazillion times for my friend's little ones. Cool that they have a collection geared towards the little guys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is fantastic. I am starting a growing collection of lunch box items and have quickly realized some are harder for Grace to open SO I appreciated your review that the latches can easily be opened. And, how wonderful that there are some boy options too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to see that movie. Thanks for the heads up.....and reminder......and OMG there are only 81 days left......

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Christmas stockings are the most fun when you shop all year long, avoiding the last second, over-priced grab of exactly what you described - "crap!" I shop for my grandkids year round, and store it all here. My daughters come "shopping" for stocking - and Easter basket - stuffers, saving lots of time and money for them - and creating lots of fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable. They must go on my list for Wynn. She loves Frozen..just like Madeleine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've already started too. I love to shop online it's so easy. Amazon and me are friends ... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...