Adsense



    

Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent Week Wrap Up

Hi All,

To wrap up advent week I thought I'd share some cute advents that I've seen recently around blog land that should certainly be included in





First up, Ros over at Sew Delicious made this Felt Pocket Advent - first thing I noticed, she used the same advent stickers as me, so bonus awesomeness points, I love how bright and cheery it is and that storage will be very easy. I also got to see it in person the other day - So I can truly vouch that it looks this good in real life!



Next Amy of While Wearing Heels made this Pottery Barn Advent Calender knock off, almost no sew (Genius!) and she included all the patterns for everyone to use.


Thirdly, brand new Mummy to a gorgeous baby boy Estelle made this Rustic Advent over at Rustic Star Designs. My problem is I love all the looks, I see rustic I want rustic I see cute I want cute, I see vintage - well you get the picture. If you're feeling a little clucky head over and have a peek at the gorgeous little man at Estelle's other blog Twinkles, Tutorials and Twirls



And of course if you missed any of mine, here they are again.



   Tween Bottle Cap Jewelry Advent       Sesame Street Advent             Crazy Quick Baby Advent


           Kindle Advent                       Movie Lovers Advent                       Beer lovers Advent                  


Now here's a time saving tip, because I'm helpful like that, if you want to pin any of the advents featured today, and why wouldn't you, do yourself a favor and click on the link. Imagine all the time you'll save when you want to go back and make these. Right blog first time - Delight!


Thanks for reading and to all the ladies above for sharing their awesome advents with the world of craft blogging!

And just so you don't think that I'm getting better at doing this stuff, Jack opened his first advent this morning and guess what, out of 24 books I forgot to download one and sure enough, it was today's - disaster!


I hope you enjoyed advent week, thanks for reading,

Mel xo

10 comments:

  1. Nice crafty collection ..

    I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award. Read more about it here:
    Liebster Blog award nomination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the Beer Lovers Advent is hilarious! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm leaning towards rustic. I'd better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved them all Mel! Yours are fabulous and the beer one.....best advent for a guy EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loved them all
    Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm leaning towards rustic.
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! I want mine filled with chocolates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! We don't have any cute hand crafted ones like these, but a couple little wooden ones. Our favorite Advent calendar is wrapping up 25 Christmas books (that have been hidden all year...along with a few books as surprises) and reading one every night wit our chocolate! :)
    Going to go visit all the featured guests!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made an origami advent last weekend yesterday but didn't take pictures :P Love the felt pockets. Red is such a cheery & christmasy colour!

    Haha, that sounds like something I would do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your creative advent ideas. I on the other hand forgot to start our advent to ignt...I am a failure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love these. I need to make one for my SweetPea.

    New Follower! :)

    http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...