Adsense



    

Wednesday 30 July 2014

WYPW

Hey Guys,

Well Jules is still away let's see if you can figure out what has been the theme of this week.


This kid has been taking lessons from mine!

Hell yeah!!


Because this is how much I want in my glass this week.


I'm lucky, I have other kids that can turn on the telly, god bless ABC for kids!


Every Freaking Day! Not always milk but bread, butter, cereal and the worst part is often it's right after I have been to the shops because they've either a) not told me we were out or b) put the empty box away.




Theme of the week, I really miss Jules and can't wait for him to get home, 2 weeks is a long time when the kids are driving you crazy, so to my single Mum readers, you guys ROCK!!!!

Mel xo

8 comments:

  1. lol at the cereal/milk. We had that happen last week. :) Hoping your man gets home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so dern funny! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. I put the empty boxes back and see who breaks first ! Then I calmly thank them for letting me know "whatever" is finished ;-) Thanks for the laugh again this week, Mel !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love this post...lol. The cake one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake one is hysterical, I remember my nephew doing something like that once. Hang in til Jules get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I think my fav was the cake too. Perhaps you can get a sitter when Jules gets back. You rock Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny! Glad Jules will be back soon and that the children haven't resorted to eating you :). Glad to see, you've kept your sense of humor, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh I so needed a laugh! Those cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...