Adsense



    

Friday 22 February 2013

This Is Me - My Reflection

Morning All,

I can't believe month two has rolled around so quickly, for those that don't know I have joined Amy of While Wearing Heels, in a year long project of self portraits. Unlike the Facebook "selfie," duck face is completely optional.

While Wearing Heels


This month the task was a photo of our reflection, which firstly had me cursing her, not because of the task, but because I had the song "Reflections of me" stuck in my head every time I thought about what I was going to do.

I debated about what I would do and decided my reflections should also "reflect" something about me.

So here I am in wine cabinet, love me a glass of wine. Friday nights when the working week is done and the kids are in bed it's time for a nice glass of wine.


Then to say I spend a bit of time surfing all your lovely blogs would be an understatement  here is my reflection in the iPad. Which clearly need a good clean! 


So as you can see I clearly run very deep, wine and the internet. I can say I loved this month because it did actually make me reflect on who I am. I wish the pictures were of me in front of the mirrors at the gym, but this is who I am....and that's okay.

Tomorrow the rest of the gang will be linking up over at While Wearing Heels, why not come over, take a look and join in next month.


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

19 comments:

  1. I think you took two great pictures. If I were playing along I would reflect myself in a giant glass of diet coke. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your face Mel! Even if it is a reflection in the wine cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a gym? You look lovely. I like you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this !!!!! Such a great idea.. LOVE It. I am doing a photo a day of (anything) for 365 days .. SO very excited about this journey too.......... I also blog..SO hope to see you there. I love your blog.. Thanks for having me.................SHerry @ THe Rusty Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel! I loved your pictures. I loved that your reflections were things that also reflected you. What I loved most of all, seeing your pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see you Mel! Love your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see the {reflected} face behind Mellywood's Mansion! I think this is an awesome idea, reflecting yourself and goods you like :-) Miss my wine,,,,but have a glass for me next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project and wonderful reflections of YOU! Next time I have a glass of wine (tomorrow night maybe) I will say "cheers" to the beautiful and witty Mel in Australia. Happy to be your blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll join you in that glass of wine and we can surf blogs together! Anybody running around after two toddlers and all the other kids doesn't need a gym. She needs a long nap! If I was closer I'd babysit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots, enjoy your wine ;)

    Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for your pics, love them! I'm thinking it would be kinda hard to get my reflection on a bar of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw what lovely pics of you girl!!!! This is a great project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is neat. I like the idea of a reflection topic, it's different and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea - and I love your photos - especially the one in front of the wine cabinet!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clever :) If I had a wine cabinet, that may have been a good choice for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the wine glass idea! So mad I didn't think of that haha. I really appreciate how you took it to another level to reflect upon yourself too. Very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i luv both the pix - but esp the one in the wine cabinet. you are beautiful! and thank you so much for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you took one in the wine cabinet! Priceless!

    :)
    Elena
    acasarella.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd be taking a photo in the wine cabinet as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...