Adsense



    

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Bottle cap Necklace - Yeah Another One!


Morning All,

Yep I have been playing with bottle caps again, I love them, they're easy to use, they're cheap but I wanted them to be more than just a pendant. Yesterday I was over at the cafe with my Valentines version.

So i made up my bottle cap beads and played around with them, measured them up on a necklace.



Then I came up with this.




I have done multiple posts on how to make and attach the bottle caps see below, then I added some smaller beads.  

DIY Delight or Disaster? Well it's different but I'm not loving it, I see that they can be more that just a pendant however I'm not sure this layout is doing them a lot of justice. I think it's back to the drawing board.

Here are some projects past projects that I do love, using my bottle caps.



                                                        







I guess I've found my medium, I truly love my bottle caps, what is your favorite thing to craft with?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

18 comments:

  1. I think the necklace is adorable especially with the musical notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklace Mel! You are a tough self-critic! My favorite medium? Whatever I made last month that I can tear apart and start again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advent calendar is still my favorite bottle cap post. I think this necklace turned out great. I had no idea you had such a fancy necklace making thing-a-ma-jig :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out good too. These could literally be made for most anyone. What music teacher wouldn't like this? I'm not very crafty. I do things w/the kids, but they don't care that I'm not good at the stuff. In public, I'd never get to pass 'Go.' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you! You are such a creative one. :) I love this necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have a slight addiction, Mel ! ... lol ..but a good one, the necklace turned out great :-) {the Valentine Day bracelet is still my favorite, though}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving it! My daughter would love to have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey a musical necklace made with bottle caps! Would have preferred a Lagerphone... (You can explain to the ladies what that is...LOL)
    Love...Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the music notes! The bottle caps are so cute. You're putting ideas into my head. I like to craft with puzzle pieces.
    Sandy
    www.savardstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Mel! I have never tried jewelry making of any kind. This looks like it would be a fun thing to do! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fab statement piece! You know me - anything sparkly is my fave thing to craft with :)

    Have a happy day, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool jewelry! I've wanted to try making a bottle cap necklace but haven't yet. I love the one with the notes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very clever. And the advent calendar is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bottle cap projects look great! I always love seeing custom made jewelry, but probably something I'll ever do- my hands are too shaky and eyes too old for that tiny work. My favorite craft is transferring graphics onto wood and fabric. Easy and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this, Mel. I have never tried the bottle cap craze, but it looks so fun.
    Cute jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it hun - I love your bottle caps - I may need to put in an order for more lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...