Adsense



    

Sunday 13 January 2013

A Recap - Sesame Street Nursery

Morning All,

For all my new followers I'm recapping where I started from and what rooms have been completed so far
today is the 2nd and last completed room The Nusery

*********************************************************************************
Can I tell you how to get to Sesame Street?

I sure can!






 And to the tune of Sesame Street

Sunny days,

Kicking the Ax away







On my way to where the air is sweet



Come and Play, everything is A-Okay





Friendly Faces






That's where we'll meet



Can you tell me how to














How to get to Sesame Street.....







Hey All,

I hope you enjoyed wondering through Sesame Street. This is the first room I have ever truly put together and while there have been plenty of learning curves along with blood, sweat and tears, I am in love with this room. If you are new here and have enjoyed this post, feel free to follow along via GFC, Facebook or Google +. This room is my heart and love, yes it has truly been a labor of love for two little people who were unexpected and are the loves of my life.

DIY Delight or Disaster? DELIGHT!!!!!!! What do you think?

Having said that, I'm 36 and I have spent the last two months obsessed with Sesame Street so I am glad to put this baby to bed - figuratively speaking.

Now it's time to wrestle this one to bed - Literally!





Thanks for Reading,

Mel xo

12 comments:

  1. I love this room! I credit the draws post for our friendship- it was the first one I ever saw our yours linked up at one of my very first linky parties. *sigh* I remember getting that excited feeling you get when you meet someone in the real world and your like "ok, this chick totally makes me laugh, we have things in common, we should hang out." lol Seriously, I'm so thrilled you responded to my initial comment so we could become fast friends. You totally made me feel welcome in the vast blog-o-sphere. Such encouragement and laughs you've given to me. I freaking love you Mel! :) P.S. I FINALLY added your snazzy blog button to my sidebar. I had been meaning to for months now, but I thought you didn't have one. I was actually gonna see if you wanted me to make you one. But, then I stupid found it on your page and had a "DUH" moment. Silly Amberly. Anyways- I love it (the button that is...) and you and I hope you and yours are doing well! Cab you tell I'm excited? I get extra-rambly. XOXO Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME, Mel! I love, love it :-) Bright and happy - exactly what babies want/need to see in a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome room! Decorating with the Sesame Street theme gives you vibrant, cheery, bright colors! Good Job Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh, I remember the Sesame Street nursery and I loved it the first time I saw it, and I still love it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I've always been a Sesame Street fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melly- I'm back from break (although I have been reading your blog posts, just not commenting.) I love the house make-overs. My favorite out of the Sesame Street room theme is the hamper, book nook and the colourful tissue pom poms!!! So creative and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Mel! That nursery is so cute and colourful. I bet it puts a smile on your face every time you walk into that room! Have an awesome week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you buy the grouch can like that? It is so cute! I love the dresser too:)

    I posted something on my blog for you, I hope you like it!

    Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! That looks so awesome. I'm sure that my 18 month old would love to live in a bedroom like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this room, I would like to sleep in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, when you look back, that was a lot of work and creativity for someone who is caring for five kids. You rocked it girl! I agree with Amberly on what a great friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm amazed! This room is just AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...