Adsense



    

Friday 24 May 2013

Tape..but it's not Washi!


Hey Guys,

So the good folk at Wholeport sent me another fun package this month with a few tapes to try out. Now this tape is not washi tape but printed sticky tape. It has a glossy feel and finish. I am sure you all now how to stick on tape so rather than a tutorial I thought I'd show you a few of the things I made using the tape.




Cuppa on the go anyone? I love this isn't she pretty and getting quite a workout too!



A pretty wipes container for my friend who has recently had a little girl, personalized of course!



A quick trash chic project, a drinks carrier for Miss Elizabeth to put her various bits and bobs in.



Then I covered one of those ikea book shelves for the craft room, you know how I love to have a project I can change out easily.


And full of a few of my favorite things.



Wholeport has a lovely range of tapes, you could also use them for their intended purpose pretty gift wrapping ideas. I seriously just love this stuff go and check them out here!

Russian Dolls  $2.99 for 2 rolls
Checkers        $2.99 for 1 roll but this one is bigger

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


I would be delighted if you would follow me at any or all of these awesome places, just click on the picture below.


Mellywood's Mansion
Mellyood's Mansion
Mellywood's Mansion

22 comments:

  1. Wow the price is really reasonable on that tape. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great price and it looks like you have made a great use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those checkers on that shelf! What cute tapes (but not washi, lol) You really put them to use, Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tape, the price and what you made! Adorable. Beverages automatically taste better when you're drinking them from a cute cup! That's a fact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the Russian doll tape :). You certainly got crafty with this tape. Loved it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish we had a Wholeport! The Russion Dolls tape is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking this at our party, Mel! Shared on Google+ today :-)

      Delete
  7. Cute projects! I've got to get me some tape... I keep forgetting.
    I see a tape ornament in my future haha! Its gotta work better than the yarn... it was a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all that glitter on your new shelf!! (shudder!)....Cute projects Mel and I love that you're giving your coffee cup a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tapes are much prettier than any I found, and I love all your projects! Especially the coffee cup. I want one! But not with your name on it. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tape you've chosen to use! It comes in such cute designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever uses for the tapes Mel, the Russian dolls are so cute! Really looking forward to seeing the craft room now :)

    Have a great weekend, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool, and I like the bright color for the cup holder!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are just gorgeous projects Mel!!! I need me some tape!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute tape Mel! - love the little Russian dolls.

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that checkerboard tape!!!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool! The Russian dolls are cute, and I love the black and white taped rack! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday Melly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tape is too cute! I love nesting dolls! The shelf looks awesome too :) I would have never thought to dress it up with tape like that.. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That tape is too cute! I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and hopefully follow me back! Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What pretty tape! I love the projects you used the tape for. The travel mug is my favorite. Mine gets lots of use, too. Mine is not nearly as pretty.
    Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party! Hope to see you next week.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...