Adsense



    

Friday 17 May 2013

Wire Wrap Bracelets



If it's not bad enough that I have been 'stealing" left, right and center, I have encouraged my daughter Elizabeth to steal as well. We spent a lovely evening stalking the very talented Nat from Northshore Days and decided to make one of her wire wrapped bracelets.

Here is mine


And here is Elizabeth's.



So much fun, I highly recommend these for a beginner or for tween crafters, they're very easy and can be as simple or intricate as you like. Personally I think Elizabeth did a much nicer version than mine, I was very proud of her. Go here for Nat's tutorial


So much fun, a delight for sure and Elizabeth was so proud of herself, mainly because I am sure she could see hers was better than mine and I love that!

Thanks for reading,


Mel xo


I would be delighted if you would follow me at any or all of these awesome places, just click on the picture below.


Mellywood's Mansion
Mellyood's Mansion
Mellywood's Mansion

18 comments:

  1. How pretty! Jewelry is so fun to make, I bet you girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I love that you and Elizabeth craft together. Nat certainly provided beautiful inspiration. I hope, one day, you'll share a post about your jewelry box, I can only imagine how many beautiful homemade pieces it holds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a fun craft to do together. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mel!!! I like yours but I love Elizabeth's! I'm so glad you both enjoyed it though - that's the best part of all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet friend.... I have decided that your just a ball of talent .. Love it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mel I love the wrap bracelets! So cool that it's a fun and easy project. That's my favorite kind! Pinned them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are lovely! Elizabeth obviously has her Mom's talent :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I saw the colour of the beads on Elizabeth's bracelet, I was smitten. I love blue! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to be able to sit and make jewellery with my daughter - at the moment she tells me what she wants and I make it! Really love your pink bracelet and Elizabeth's one is just stunning - the girl got your talent :)

    Have a fabby day, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always do the cutest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both very pretty! Another craft addiction I'm trying desperately to avoid- I have no more room for another supply hoard! So, I'll just enjoy your lovely creations instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth needs her own craft blog! She did a fabulous job! Yours looks pretty cute too...but I have to admit, hers is more sophisticated! Bwahhhaaahhaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty designs, Mel! I think you need to have an Etsy shop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go Elizabeth!! I see you have your Momma's talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These wrap bracelets are so pretty Mel! Love that they're so easy to make. I'll have to check out Nat's tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing at last week's All my Bloggy Friends - You're being featured tomorrow! Linda and I look forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Mel. I love these. You are quite the jewellry maker. Thanks so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays. I love it how we've met each other and you support me. I'm featuring this at tomorrow's party. Hope you're having a good week!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...