Adsense



    

Wednesday 18 September 2013

WYPW

Happy Hump Day!!!! Time for some mid week giggles.

Lucky me, my wifi connects automatically here and at my mother in laws...hmm going to have to have a serious word to my parents, it doesn't connect there!!


May you avoid a cowalanche. 


I'd totally shop here and be very happy.


Too Often!





Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

14 comments:

  1. LOL I love them all but the cowalanche is so out there! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Funny girl ;-) I pick up the police captain's {next door} wi-fi, but I don't think I should try and break a police password/code !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 39...if only :)

    Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who thought up the cow falling sign? Can that really happen on a regular spot in that area? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I loved all of them today!!! But especially Forever 39...why don't you open that I store and I'll be your best customer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. " that can't be accurate " LMHO - I say that in the morning - ( and noon and night lately )
    The cow falling sign would make me have an accident - trying to figure out what it was exactly
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those made me laugh today! Even if it is Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cowalanche- why??? If you think the regular mirror is bad, don't go near a 10x magnifying mirror- I scare myself every day. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the day I've had, I needed some giggles. Thanks, Mel. Off to put on some yoga pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. For your last pic - Every. Single. Day. :( lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...