Adsense



    

Wednesday 2 October 2013

WYPW

Happy Wednesday, here's what had me chuckling this week.


Jule's has a lot to answer for, like why my kids including the babies make two fists and yelling crow bar in a Scottish accent...I don't get it either!


Works for me, welcome.


I'm the eldest of three, this wan't an issue for me, although I'm not sure if my brother remembers a character called Mario


Seriously was at Bunnings the other day and was going to buy paint, half the paint chips were gone, but I bet they are looking fab somewhere!


I want to get an elf and I am already seeing Christmas things in the stores, but you have to admit, that elf is kind of creepy!


Have a fantastic day!

Oh and I have switched comments off on WYPW I just want you to have a smile no need to leave a comment :)

Mel xo




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...