Adsense



    

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Become a Master Chef For Free

Hey Guys,

Have you heard of Craftsy? It has become my absolutely favourite place in the world. There are dozens of courses available to up skill or learn fun new skills, crafts and techniques. With plenty of free options.

Well today Craftsy is offering all of you the opportunity to learn all those amazing knife skills you see the pros doing FOR FREE!!!



 

Around the mansion my boys (that includes Julian) like to pretend they're Master Chefs and I am going to download the course for them to learn some mad knife skills, they can be the stars of the Home Ec class!

Basically how it works is you choose the course, and that course is yours forever, you get to interact with all the other participants and for many courses you have the instructor. You do it in your own time whenever, where ever you have free time and a computer, They even have an iPad app which is awesome.

If you want to learn how to slice and dice with the best of them, sign up today (it's free and they don't spam you) or check out many of the other AWESOME free classes (or paid)! Complete Knife Skills with Brendan McDermott

If you have any interest in crafts, cooking or photography you will love Craftsy.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

15 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. I love that the boys and men in your house aren't afraid to get in the kitchen. That makes them master chefs for sure in my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm checking this out. I've always wanted to improve my knife skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you have to start with sharp knives! Sam is horrible at sharpening my knives. I'll check it out, Mel and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like a fun course for the boys, and I like that you get to keep whatever you select, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! My daughter has used another one, called Skillshare, to learn hand lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun. I don't think I need any mad knife skills, but will check out the other offerings. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a member of Craftsy but somehow missed this one, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem I am so in love with Craftsy its become my fave place on the net...and that's saying something ;)

      Delete
  8. I think this is a great idea for kids and husbands to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to learn!! I'm checking this out for sure. I'm thinking of a few others in my family that would really like this, but who wouldn'?? Thanks for sharing, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in ! Thanks for sharing, Mel :-) {off I go to learn!}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to let hubby know about this one. The less I know in the kitchen means the less I am expected to show my face in there! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually went there. Awesome site. Thanks Mel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seriously got to watch this course. I'm sick of cutting my fingers off. Thankfully, I'm like a starfish and they grow back.

    xoxo
    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...