Adsense



    

Monday 6 January 2014

Your Top 10 posts of 2013 - Aka I'm on holidays!

2013 was my first full year as a blogger and I thought I would recap on the posts that were most viewed by you guys.

Number 10 The Bottle Cap Jewellery Advent


Number 9, the worst planned party ever and yet, these duckies became a real hit


Number 8 The Quick Knit Cowl





Number 6 The Bulk Bread Maker Mix and can I say this stuff is awesome, if you haven't tried it do yourself a favour!


Number 5 Sweet and Salty Bark, this stuff is killer good!




Number 3 Soda Can Jewellery, all right can I confess i love this one I see more soda can projects in my future


Number 2, this surprises me because it literally came from an accident The Knitted Necklace Scarf


Coming in at Number 1, the thing you guys loved most this year was.....


The Ruffle Scarf, which I find hilarious because I wasn't even going to put this on the blog, it only ended up here because I needed something I could do without fail, for my first ever Inspiration Cafe post!

Thanks for reading,

Also I'm on holidays and I'm going to be a little slack in blog land over January while the kids are on school holidays. Mel xo

13 comments:

  1. All of those are lovely projects! I have to admit...my favorite is the ruffled scarves...which are coming in pretty handy this winter!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap, Mel! I have to confess that I missed a few somehow, but I love the jewelry made out of soda cans. The look is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many wonderful projects! My favorite are all the creative ways you create jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic year with you Mel. Looking forward to 2014. Have a good holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewelry and scarves- yep, those are my faves, too. Have a great time with your family, and see you back here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all, Mel, but the "accidental" Necklace scarf is my favorite ! {I did a top round-up on With A Blast, but sadly that was one of the 40+ posts I lost}

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubts at all why they're faves, they're all fantastic! Enjoy your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool projects. One of my faves is the soda can stamped jewelry, but I have to tell you that your ruffled scarf was such a hit that my son's grandmother made me one and I wear it all the time. Enjoy being on holiday, and bring it on 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun recap. I love looking back and seeing all the great things you've made this year. Those duckies are rad and your bottle cap stuff is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had so many wonderful posts. It must have been hard to figure out your top ten. I love those ducks, the scarves and those adorable containers for your bread mix. I can't wait to see what you create in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some very cool projects Mel. The pink ruffled scarf is my favourite. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year. Enjoy your holidays with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great year Mel! Can't wait to see what you are up to in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! I really like the quick knit cowl and the washer bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...