Adsense



    

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Boob Job - I Love it!

Sometimes I think we really need to give our boobs a little makeover....


Obviously a) I personally didn't have a boob job and b) if I did I certainly wouldn't be blogging it.

But remember my boob key holder I had in the entry, I decided I wanted her to have a makeover in black.


So easy I just coloured it in with a black sharpie, and now my boobs are proudly on display in my new craft area.

DIY Delight or disaster? Delight I just love it and I might still be a little high from Sharpie fumes. Plus the look on my kids faces when I told them to check out my boob makeover...priceless. Horror, like I have never before seen on their faces and relief when they realised I was talking about my key holder, seriously as if I meant anything else, I am beyond prude LOL

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

10 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha ha ha!!!! Love her Mel. She looks absolutely gorgeous... boobs and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say you have lovely boobs and I think they stand out much better black......hahahahahah Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great now - really pops in black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks great Mel! All of the details show up so much better now! Awesome boobs!! So funny about the kids faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have Sharpie, will transform. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me a Sharpie! I've never thought to color boobs with one ... the things I discover on your blog Mel! Love the makeover! Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Sharpies are a natural part of the craft world now. Even I can run a Sharpie, Mel. :) Your gal looks great in white and even better in black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mel! You got me :). Love your boob job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black boobs > white boobs. ;) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks great in black and now she'll really be noticed in any room! Way to work that Sharpie magic, Mel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...