Adsense



    

Wednesday 23 July 2014

WYPW

G'day, ready for WYPW? Good.


I need a cool yarn buddy.


I've also been cooking and cleaning for about that long and the place is still a mess and they're always asking for dinner.

Can I add chevron to that list too!


Jules is away on business for the next couple of weeks, seriously I don't even need to walk far at present.


I got sick of telling the boys to do their homework, so I emailed them this, nothing cool about not having an education!


Keep on grinning!

Mel xo

10 comments:

  1. Hey knittah buddy! Just kidding, I don't knit, but it sure made me laugh! Cheers and happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can crochet a little... does that count? And I have nothing to wear! Does anyone else look in their closet and say I hate my clothes???
    Happy Wednesday! Kids are at the pool today, I am alone for a few hours. Oh Happy Wednesday to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful quotes! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I agree, add chevron to the list. And dare I say, chalky paint? Not that it's bad, just that it's so "necessary" for all projects now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. I am also a shopping failure. I guess if I'd quit eating chocolate, I'd have more clothes that fit.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bloggah...funny stuff!! And whatever you do, do not take that walk;) Hang in while Jules is away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Llove them as always. Great start to my day :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops there's my Welshness creeping in with the 2 'Ll's. Meant Love not Llove lol! xx

      Delete
  8. Oh Mel. You did it again. Too funny. Seems as if you are keeping your sense of humor while Jules is away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...