Adsense



    

Monday 19 November 2012

Guest Post - Sugar Bee Crafts


Hi All,

Just a quick post to let you know I'm over at Sugar Bee Crafts at 9 am in the good old USA.



Since this means that it will be around 2:30am in my neck of the woods, I hope you'll send me some pleasant dreams and go check it out after you finish your breakfast, or while your eating your breakfast, preferably after you drop the kids off at school so you can truly savor the awesomeness of me....I may have just oversold myself - oh well go look and you can be the judge of that.

Mel xo

2 comments:

  1. I do' not know pot extravaganza.... I imagine something different .. funny..singular.
    good monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...