Adsense



    

Tuesday 6 November 2012

PONG - How Fitting!

Hi All,

I discovered that the first ever video game was called Pong, seem appropriate for the clean up of the boys room.

So yesterday I was all set to go with the clean up and then paint today, I forgot it's a public holiday here and the kids and Julian are home. There goes the painting now it will need to wait until Thursday.

This is what I started with. See how dark the room is, this was at 11:00 the most light this room gets. Truly hoping I can make it lighter.






Then after a clean, I waited till this morning so I could get the light again, there's Jack enjoying a day off from school.





So it's game over for the Pong, but boy do I have my work cut out for me.

The boys have asked that I add a few modern game touches, they have a few things they would like so I will comply but the general concept will be the old school games.


Well this disaster zone is clean and organised, and to my surprise it wasn't too bad.

Come Thursday, the old yellow paint will be gone YAY!


Thanks for reading,

Mel


6 comments:

  1. Oh my. That room really doesn't get a lot of light. I can't wait to see you covered in paint on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is dark - I cant wait to see it all brightened up. Are you painting the bunks too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh you could have so much fun with this! My mom made a Pac-Man cake for my brother when we were kids. The most memorable cake ever! Can't wait to see what you do with the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think yellow is the hardest colour to live with long term. Can't wait to see where you are going with this! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will watch the journey with interest :) have fun painting!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see how the boys need a makeover first. Whenever you decorate one room everyroom in the house also seems to be in on the act! Looking forward to seeing what you achieve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...