Adsense



    

Thursday 15 November 2012

New Blog Design - Courtesy Of the Hubs

Evening all,

Take a look around, the mansion has had a bit of a face lift!

I'm over the top excited, I may have mentioned that Jules is a bit of an IT nerd. Finally all those boring conversations about code and crap, that I never understood, have paid off.

Knowing my love of all things beadboard, he created this background for me and a button, (if you feel the need to add it, it's on the about page).

I'm feeling a little glamorous after the makeover. If the "mansion" really looked like the one in the header, I'd be a very happy camper.

All in all, I'm happy, I have only have one concern, he pressed update and said Merry Christmas - I hope he was joking!


So what do ya think of the new look?


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

12 comments:

  1. Mel is so beatiful yor new blog desing
    Regards !!!!
    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel!Mel!Mel! I love, love, love it!! It's all grown up and sophisticated. Your guy did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks all grown up and sophisticated. Good job Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Mel! And by the way, I got this post and the previous earring post in one email today, so looks like email subscription is working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! Love your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I've struggled with all the boring computer stuff. I know I need to clean my site up but keep putting it off. The slightest excuse gets me out of even thinking about HTML! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the makeover! Looks Fabulous Darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beadboard ROCKS! Love the new look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 'Merry Christmas' statement made me laugh.

    Your hubby does good work, everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...