Adsense



    

Sunday 4 November 2012

Oh Boy - The Votes Are In !

Hey Guys,

I totally lost my mojo this week without a room to do. Without being sure as to what room I would be doing I couldn't even beginning prepping and I got kind of bored.

Funny thing happened, I took a weekend off from behind the computer and had a great weekend soaking up the sun and on Saturday I spent the day with my awesome sister in law, Bec and her Mum shopping until we dropped.

Truly exhausted but happy tired, if ya know what I mean!

The time has come to talk next room and the boys won by seven votes, huge thanks to all who took the time to vote. If you want to have a bit of a laugh go back and read the votes the kids ended up getting their friends to vote and well some of the comments are hilarious!


This is the pigpen room I now will be working on.

After much discussion we have a theme: Retro Gamer.

We're looking at all those awesome games we played as kids like space invaders, pac man, plus all the awesome old consoles. Samuel wanted the room to be all white with a white desk - um like they would keep that clean!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing pics of what the room really looks like in all it horror and the clean up will begin. Say a prayer, I have no idea as to what horrors await me in the wardrobe.I'm hoping to make it out alive, with limbs!

Thanks for voting and for reading.

Mel xo

6 comments:

  1. yay - go the boys!!!! cant wait to see what you do in here Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing the makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy oh boy...Poor Elizabeth :). I can't wait to see what you do with the boys room. I love the theme you are considering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is SUCH a fun theme!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think of all the great things you'll find in there that you thought were lost forever! :)

    Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hope Elizabeth wasn't too disappointed. Looking forward to seeing how the boys' room turns out, love the theme!

    Hugs, Estelle (still preggars!!!) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...