Adsense



    

Monday 12 May 2014

Assorted Bracelets

Howdy peeps,

My sister asked me to contribute some stuff to her son's arts and crafts stall and I said yes and then thought oh crap that means more than one or two pieces. So I sat down for an afternoon and here's what I came up with.








Then I realised that I have a pearl thing going on and I like it but I will never be wearing a twinset, it's just not me. If you want to make some you can refer to my tutorial here

DIY Delight or Disaster? Actually I loved them, the pearls are really pretty and I sold a few so delight. I probably wouldn't do another stall though a lot of hassle and stress and I now have extra things lying about, I guess I will probably gift them.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

13 comments:

  1. These are so dainty and pretty, Mel! What a delight! Pearls are all the rage right now. Unlike years ago, you can wear them with casual clothes and not look out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty Mel! I think anyone would be happy to have them as a gift! Way to help out your sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them, Mel! I think they would be perfect gifts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just starting my trek into beads. I love them and I am going to check out your tutorial. That was very nice of you to help out your nephew! Thanks for sharing Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're beautiful! And I love that your first thought is, "oh crap."

    Me too.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking that an afternoon of beading sounds really relaxing. You sold some and have the rest for gift, win-win. They're all so pretty And I do a pearl theme going on, you trendsetter, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty Mel, I love pearls too. They would indeed make lovely gifts!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so pretty, Mel but I love the first one !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Gorgeous bracelets and gorgeous pictures. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really nice! The last one is my favorite, a soft color like that really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the nicest auntie!!! I love the look of the pearls, they really do add a touch of class...with or without a twinset.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would take me many many afternoons to create such beauty - I really do wish I had that kind of talent - they're gorgeous Mel !
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...