Adsense



    

Thursday 11 April 2013

Guest Post - Mary from Sweet Little Bluebird

Morning all,

This is the last of my guest posts and we have one of the sweetest bloggers out there, Mary from Sweet Little Bluebird.

*****************************************************************





Hi Mellywood's Mansion readers!
I'm Mary from Sweet Little Bluebird...




  
I'm so excited to be Guest Posting!  

Today I'm sharing my "strings of my heart" framed pieces.

This craft is so simple to do.  All you need is
scrapbook paper, jewelry wire, 
heart charms and a small frame.  
(I purchased all my materials on sale, 50% off)



Remove the glass from your frame, or just place your matte on top.
Make a matte with some fun scarpbook paper.   Take a little 
jewelry wire and twist it on the charm and tuck it up top!
That's it!


For this one, all you do is twist the wire half way, place it on 
the wire rope and twist the rest of the way.



Pretty simple.  But sweet.  My kind of craft!

Thank you so much Mel, for letting me Guest Post today!
I hope everyone has a great day!

Cheers!
*****************************************************************

This is the kind of craft that makes me happy, it's simple, straightforward and ends with a really beautiful item.

Thanks for coming over to the Mansion, Mary.

Thanks for reading,


Mel xo

12 comments:

  1. Mary is one of the sweetest bloggers in blogdom! What cute frames! So easy and easy to change out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love a blogger that can create beautiful things and let the pictures speak for themselves. What a beautiful and easy project. Nice to meet you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like something from a high end gift shop. Well done! Pinning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I love easy & pretty projects, and this one hits the mark. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're pretty. The silver on silver is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the things Mary comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!
    I just did a post on hearts today ( on of my clients collects them )
    SO the minute after I pin these beauties I'm sending her these photos!
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant, yet rustic!! The hearts and paper are so pretty and elegant and the wire is on the rustic side. What a pretty way to bring the two together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo lovely!! Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Mel, for having me as a Guest Poster! And thank you everyone for the sweet comments! I love simple crafts that make a statement. I also love that these are so inexpensive to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute idea! Good job Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my all time fav projects - Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...