Adsense



    

Monday 9 December 2013

Funky Tween Sunglasses Case

Hey guys,

So you might remember a while back I made this bag for Elizabeth, you can see it here.


And I decided that she needed some matching accessories, so immediately I decided that she had to have a matching sunglasses case. I really love this fabric from Wholeport available here.



I was going to measure and couldn't get motivated then I remembered that Amy from Clippie Dips had done all the hard stuff for me over at the Inspiration Cafe, it was a nice and easy tutorial to follow and I think hers is just awesome. It was really easy to follow.



DIY Delight or Disaster? It's just a fun and funky little case perfect for the tween who thinks she's 21 instead of 11, delight!



Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

13 comments:

  1. I think it's great, and oh to wear sunglasses in December. ;) Color me green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm sure she's loving the coordinating pieces. What's next? Key fob? Not that long til she'll be driving, you know.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! I know my daughters would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute I love the bag too! Visiting from DBB on FB Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute case. That fabric is so tween like!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. And, I love her sunglasses...does that make me a tween :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. I love it !!! THe bag is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delight for sure ! The fabric really is very funky !

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fabric is so cute. I had stationary kind of like that when I was a tween. I still have a few sheets left and I'm keeping them!! I loved the bag when you made that. Now that she has a matching set, she is on her way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this. I sooo need a sunglasses case too.. Wish I had the fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could use one of those for myself. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...