Adsense



    

Friday 28 September 2012

All You Need is a Friend

Morning All,

Over the last few weeks, I can honestly say blog land has been a wonderful place, filled with kind people willing me on to do bigger and better things. Sadly, sometimes another blogger can ruin your night!

To understand where this all started I must take you back in time, cue the violin!

Wednesday the older kids had an attack of the whines, the boys decided they could no longer share a room, great, I hope they can build themselves a nice room somewhere, or, the most obvious solution, is for them to suck it up and realize this house just doesn't have the space.

The folks kindly took them overnight, with the knowledge the babies are at daycare on Thursdays. Brilliant an entire day to myself, I'm going to get heaps done.

The next project that I was going to died, crap is not the word, so I went on to project number two. Sewing machine decided it didn't want to cooperate, so I turned to Facebook to whinge.

Problem is, I didn't realize I was posting as my page and not my personal profile and that was that.

After wallowing in my self pity, I decided I was going to make a night of it. I grabbed a block of chocolate to drown my sorrows and wrapped a throw around me, hoping that after the kids returned, my moping would guilt them into making me cups of tea all night long, ridiculous because it was 27 degrees Celsius (80.6F)

I made the mistake of checking my emails on my phone, and I find an email from Amberly of Bingo Buttercup Crafts. Having seen me whinge, she made me the most beautiful printable and it even included my own quote.


So of course that pulled me from my planned activity of moping on the couch, rudely making me happy and reminding me that of course I'm going to make mistakes, I'm human.

Oh and get this, she does all this, plus has about a million AWESOME free printable over at her blog and she's ready to pop with baby number 2 at any time, I mean, who needs a friend like that when all I wanted was to wallow. Please go over to her site Bingo Buttercup Crafts and give her a telling off that fits this kind of betrayal!

Love ya Amberly, thanks for being a friend!

Mel




10 comments:

  1. I swear that's disgusting. Can't one feel sorry for oneself without being cheered up these days anymore??
    I'll hop right over to tell her what I think of her. Beetch. What was she thinking, treating you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggers have the BIGGEST hearts. They can certainly turn a terrible day around with a thoughtful comment or an unexpected gesture. What a wonderful friend to have found through blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how you cope with all these awful bloggy friends of yours!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was my sincere pleasure, my dear! You have brightened my day tons in a very short time. And, I am always inspired to make stuff for my pals.

    So it's official- you kinda have to be my friend now. ;)

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed there now! I meet the best people in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who needs friends like that eh ;)

    Will pop on over now!

    Take care, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall head over to give her a piece of my mind, pending baby or no! I won't fall for any of that, "Don't be mean to me because I'm pregnant" or "How can you be mean to someone who makes such cute crafts" stuff either. I mayyyy be wooed by her printables, though. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice of her, we need more people like her in the world! Going over to check out her blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome! Doesn't it feel good to meet such nice people. Hope the kids have "simmered down" by now! I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! Doesn't it feel good to meet such nice people. Hope the kids have "simmered down" by now! I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...