Adsense



    

Saturday 22 September 2012

Holidays - Now I Know It's Spring!

Morning all,

It's that time of year, School Holidays, my kids as of today, are off for two weeks.

I wish I could write a glowing report of how I love them being home and all we do is sit and cuddle and spend quality time together making ever lasting memories, but then I would be lying.

They will drive me crazy, broke and eat every last crumb in the house.

The babies will be horrid because they do not nap well, with three noisy people in the house

On the last night, around 6 pm, they will remember the homework I have been nagging them about for 2 weeks and spend the night cramming.

So what does this mean for me?

If I wish to hold onto the last remnants of my sanity, and I do, posts over the next two weeks will be a little sporadic.

If you want to chat, hit me up on Facebook or email, I'll reply, I just don't think I will get much stuff done to blog about while they're at home.

Here's to our Spring and the sun is finally starting to warm up! YAY!

Thanks for Reading,

Mel xo

7 comments:

  1. Two weeks of splendid domesticity, eh? I will be sending you some mommy-sanity vibes for sure. Let's just hope they make their way across the ocean intact. ;)

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my daughter (the one with ALL the kids). She says most people consider the weekend a holiday. She considers school days holidays. Hang in there! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my kids, but I was always ready for the first day of school!! Maybe you should just point a camera at them when they are making you crazy and say, "I'm documenting this for the whole blog world!!". Even if you don't, it might scare em into settling down a little! Hang in there my friend! You know where to find me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that why Grandparents were invented? (Oh crap!...Did I just volunteer to mind the kids so you could blog?)
    Love...Dad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why that would be lovely! Thanks!!! It's online now no escape!

      Delete
  5. Aww what a lovely Daddy you have! Hope they don't drive you too batty!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We homeschool, but I still hate school holidays! Usually we can go to museums, the library, shopping etc without much fuss, when school holidays come around there's people everywhere, long lines we have to wait in. We usually spend two weeks at home, and invite some of Monkeys friends who are holidays over for sleepovers. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...