Adsense



    

Saturday 8 September 2012

The "Ax" Has Fallen!

Howdy All,

Coming off the high that was The Laundry, I've been shoved right back to earth with the realization that there is plenty more to be done.

After my family, friends and reader comments on the blog (and thanks for those!), referring to my youngest as Ax because the M fell off, I decided rather than risk the wrath of DHS (our version of children services) it was time I moved on to the babies room.

Now at this point I make an oath to you, dear reader, that while this means that I will have lots of projects for the babies room, I solemnly swear the following will not be included:


  • The words "Super Cute"

  • Pictures of perfect looking children - astounds me how you get your children to stay clean and still for more than 2 seconds. No matter what I do, it ain't gonna happen. Plus you know the camera and I are not close friends, our relationship is more like that person you put up with because you have to!

  • Exclamations of how wonderful and perfect my kids are - no one, except maybe their grandparents, believe that!

In case it's not painfully obvious, I rarely gush and let's be honest, unless you're emotionally involved, other people's kids are not that interesting.

So here's what I'm working with.

The infamous Ax above my baby's head



 Pink walls and purple drapes for a unisex room, I did mention Max was a "surprise" from god (but a good one!) Crappy storage on the change table.



My poor excuse for a home crafted mobile and other such atrocities!


So there it is folks, a poor excuse for a nursery and my head is hung in shame!

I have a million ideas with a  little lot of help from Pinterest and the crafters who have kindly shared their projects I hope to "wow" you! I can leave you with this, the theme is, drum roll please..................................

Sesame Street

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo







3 comments:

  1. Perfect theme....bright, colourful, lots to enspire your creativity and very unisex. Cant wait to see what you do......keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaa! think I use "super cute" quite a bit. you're hilarious. can't wait to see what you do with the room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...