Adsense



    

Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Stink of Pink.........It's Gone!

I love pink! There are really only two girly things about me, 1) I love pink and 2) I love handbags. Hand me a pink handbag and I might just faint in ecstasy.

I don't love these pink walls, so I decided to get the painting done




Remember how I said the Ax had fallen, actually the mounting tape had to be pried off, did quite a bit of damage to the wall. I swear, I was between a surgeon delicately trying to pull it off and a sailor cursing the wall, tape and anyone who called or knocked on the door (not to their face, I am not completely insane!)

So please do NOT use it, if you're a renter you can throw your bond away and if you own, you don't want to fixing this!


I also moved the furniture around, and it really has opened the space up.




But now I have a blank canvas to work with, I had to wait to have the kids out so I could do it, lucky me, the grandparents had them overnight. YAY! Not going to lie, a baby free night reminds us that the silence truly is golden!

DIY Delight or Disaster? Well it was only painting but now Max is with out pink walls and the Ax has been removed. The Sesame Street things are in progress and I haven't ditched in spite of a a couple of disasters, so I guess it can be a delight.

Don't forget, Mounting Tape on Walls, Just say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!                                             
                                                                     
                     

Thanks for reading

Mel xo

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love those baby-free nights! (^_^) We get them every now and then! Silence truly is golden! :)

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cussing like a sailor???!!! I do love a blank slate to work with...can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me you aren't hanging the pink, saddlebag purse in there. Bring on the Muppets! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...