Adsense



    

Monday 24 June 2013

Craft Room Sign With GLEE


Do you guys watch the TV show Glee? I loved the first couple of seasons but now, not so much. However in the first season there's an episode where the wife is trying to talk her husband into getting a fancy new house. While they're discussing this, her glue gun is playing up and she says "It's not a bad thing to want a life Will and a glue gun that works!".

I took a little bit of "creative license and changed it up a little but I when I look at this sign it makes me laugh and it's perfect for a craft room.

I bought this sign..useless for me my house wasn't tidy last week and it won't be for at least the next 16 years or however long I have the kids with me. Not that I am not at it all the time but no matter what Jule's and I do something is always hanging about, shoes bag, general kid clutter. Also it's kind of an ugly thing...who buys these anyway???



So my Glue Gun sign was born with a little spray paint and vinyl. Sadly Winter is not helping my dodgy photography but you can get the gist of it.



DIY Delight or Disaster? It makes me laugh so delight. Have you seen any fun/funny craft quotes that have made you laugh?

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


I would be delighted if you would follow me at any or all of these awesome places, just click on the picture below. 


                             Mellywood's Mansion
Mellyood's Mansion
Mellywood's Mansion

16 comments:

  1. Had to laugh ! ..... okay, still laughing!! {Not really a clue about GLEE but Cheri watches it, so I know it is something about singing, but that's all I know ;-)} Love the sign, Mel - so YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch Glee religiously, but not so much now. (Frankly, when they started having 30 year-olds play high schoolers, I decided I was done.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Glee (yes, my hub rolls his eyes too lol!) I am a sucker for anything musical-y :) Really love your sign - I agree, not a bad thing at all.

    I have a few funny quotes, but I won't spoil it as they will be winging their way to you soon ;)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the first season and then gave up on it, but that quote is priceless! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sign! I want a glue gun that doesn't torture me, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sign is perfect! I love it..and now that you mention it I remember that from Glee. I also am not loving where the show is going. It just isn't the same show anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it Mel, it looks great in that room and it's just so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever Mel! I love the red and white and the glue gun ready for action!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A total delight and I definitely find it very clever. Excellent job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a delight! Love the quote and you did a great job on the sign. I had a great, big, industrial glue gun that somebody absconded with and now I use one of those dinky craft things that falls over all the time. Luckily, a cheesy glue gun is the only thing that goes wrong in my life! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mel, this is wonderful! Thanks for the morning laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're funny! No, there's nothing wrong with wanting that.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I had to laugh when you said "who buys these anyway," because, well, you did! :D But of course, you made it oh, so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mel, we could rule the world with our glue guns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...