Adsense



    

Sunday 30 June 2013

This is me

While Wearing Heels

Once again I'm linking up with Amy at While Wearing Heels for a monthly self portrait, this month was adding a quote to your photo.

If you follow me on Facebook, you may recognise my quote which I found via Pinterest a week or so a go.



So go and watch your kids and see how much fun they have being silly, you only get one life so enjoy!

Come join the fun and see the other link ups at While Wearing Heels

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo




10 comments:

  1. I like this quote - shared it from you on my personal FB !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quote! Love the pic, too, Mad Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to start doing this! I really love to look at all the self portraits of all the bloggers. I think it feels like you get to know the person a little more. Love the quote too! So very true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote and fun pic :)

    P.s love the new blog header!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, you make me smile. I adore your silliness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Mel, fun, silly, mad, and all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic! I love the "mad dog" pic! Also... I love your new header! Great look, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...