Adsense



    

Wednesday 26 March 2014

WYPW

Hey guys,

Happy hump day, here's what's got me chuckling this week.

Sadly mine hasn't even signalled for Robin!




Just don't do it!


It's been a long struggle but I've finally turned it around.


I ask myself this all the time.


This last one comes with a true story. Last week Jules took Jack into the city, they came across a homeless man selling copies of The Big Issue. As they were approaching him he starts singing "Here comes the Dad, wearing his hat backwards to look young", yep that was Jules....umm when I heard this story I nearly did wet myself laughing. I hate the hat backwards look, so from now on, every time he gets his cap out I sing "heckled by the homeless". I owe that man big time, Jules will now only wear it the right way, the poor guy will never live it down, bahaha!


Till next week, have fun!

Mel xo




14 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so much fun. I love the one about the hokey pokey. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to exercise like that! And dinner every single night. I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ! Hilarious as always, Mel ! By the way ......... what is exercise? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't say I have, but if I did, it could be the only time ever I'd let someone photograph my sweat, buwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something is wrong with me, I like hats backwards. I like them frontwards too, I guess I like Men in Hats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phil just ordered a Heisenberg hat (Breaking Bad). I can't wait. I don't think you'd really have the option of wearing that backwards. Poor Jules! I have the FUNNIEST picture of the back of my sweaty tank top that looks like "The Scream" painting. Ima gonna send it to you. =D

    xoxo
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Jules, but v. funny! Can't say I have ever exercised that hard ever! Come to think of it, I have never exercised full stop! Walking miles with a pushchair does me :)

    Hope you are well hun. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...that is hilarious. Poor Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  9. snickering. Poor Jules. I love it though. Serves him right. Hope he gave the homeless guy a tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does Jules know we are all laughing at him now? That should help him keep his hat on the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. always funny Mel!! How funny for Jules to be heckled by the homeless! At least he's listening now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...