Adsense



    

Friday 9 August 2013

Freaking Awesome Fridays

Hey There,

Fridays are awesome!

Friday is the end of the working week and from the minute I wake up on a Friday and see Julian dressed in casual gear for the office I feel a little relaxed knowing that it's the last day of the week that we have to do the whole morning rush, and that's awesome!

Friday is the night I indulge in a glass (or two) of my favorite wine, that's awesome!

Friday is the day after the babies have been worn out at daycare and usually take an extra long nap, that's awesome.

Now there is one more awesome thing to look forward to, my new link party, Freaking Awesome Fridays.

That's right folks from next Friday, August 16th I'm hoping that you'll all link up your freaking awesome posts, be they food, diy, crafts or something crazy awesome you wrote about and want to share it over here at The Mansion. However since this is the mansion there will be a twist, not one but two ways to link, either your delights or your disasters! That's right we will include some love for the epic fails, because lets face if it, if you made it and were horribly disappointed we should all get to laugh  mourn with you.

Each Sunday, I will share some of my favorite link ups with everyone.




I hope you'll all join me, feel free to bring a friend, dress is casual, showering optional!


Thanks for reading,

Mel xo


Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

14 comments:

  1. Yippee! I can't wait to link up. What a great button!!! Will you add code to your button so I can add it to my sidebar and, if my readers click, it will bring them to your wonderful blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'll be there with bells on Mel... or glitter... or crystals... or...??? I'll add your fabulous button to my link party page. Looking forward to it. I'm sure it will be a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a new party and run by the' hostess with the mostest'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'll be there ! Won't miss it for the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well as long as we don't have to dress up, I'm in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fab idea! Can't wait :)

    Hugs, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the parties, Mel and you are on a roll! I'm gonna see if I can do something crazy awesome for you. Or better yet, maybe just showing up would be enough. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Mel!! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to it Mel. Might even shower for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for a new party!! I'm definitely in :) And I totally agree.. Friday's are freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds Fun! Our schedules are opposite ... I dislike Friday and love Monday :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...