Adsense



    

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cake Pops

Have you ever tried to make something that seems to be everywhere and just completely fail?

I have many a time, but my greatest failure in the kitchen would have to be cake pops. Prior to my blogging life I decided these little balls of goodness must be the easiest thing in the world to make because everyone was doing them and raving. Elizabeth and I set out to make some...OMG what a nightmare, the failure was so bad it was hilarious I mean they were tasty but they were falling off lopsided and just terrible! 




 

Well that was before I got Kambrook's Little Chef Cake Pop maker. I think I mentioned a while back that I went to a blogging event, oh so much fun! Kambrook gave all the guests a choice between a few different product and I immediately said, "cake pop maker please."

This is the Little Chef's Cake Pop Maker.




Promptly got it home read the instructions and decided nothing could be that easy! Two months later finally worked up the courage to give them a whirl and far out, so easy. It comes with recipes to make the pops which I followed and the instruction guide was just so accurate.



The house smelled so good, Madeleine was eating them quicker than I could make them so I actually whipped up two batches. Jule's took some to work and the guys were thrilled.

So fun and what I like most about cake pops, is the fact it is much easier to watch portion control, well except for Madeleine.



 

DIY Delight or Disaster? Oh so fun, I loved making, decorating and eating them. Compared to the ones I tried without the maker, AMAZING!!!! Delight.

Also you can checkout the Kambrook range here, they also have giveaways and plenty of delicious recipes or follow them on facebook here.

Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

14 comments:

  1. They look good to me! I have that same little cake pop maker...I think they tasted great from there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stubborn Miss aren't YA! Good for you not to give up and pitch a fit! Lovely reward and the admiration of the little Missy's ! Bravoo!xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly the one I want {and still can't find over here!} Looks yummy and so many possibilities !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't make these things. I've tried in my little red rubber molds (made for them) and they haven't turned out right yet. Totally glad you've got the pretty ones going on here, but glad you know where I'm coming from too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried to make these too - a big fat fail :( Love how well yours turned out with the cake pop maker, maybe I should look into one! They look so yummy!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm! Yours look delicious! Good to know your experience with making the cake pops. I, too, thought they would be easy to make. I saw some with purple frosting and sprinkles and said, "this is me." Now I'm going to forget about trying to make them, especially without a machine. I'm on a diet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky duck! I've always wanted a cake pop maker. Seems no party or gathering is complete without cake pops, right? Glad to hear that it does sound easy to make, that's the key for me :). They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to try to make cake pops. The make me think "instant mess". Not just the baking part, but the decorating part, too! I always have more ingredients on me then in the pan by the end it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that gadget available in N. America? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to eat these right now. But I've had so much sugar today already and my crash is so severe I don't know how I'm going to drive home now...

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm...Yummmm!! Those look so delish, with or without all the frosting and sprinkles. I've never tried these and don't have a cake pop maker (jealous) But, I would think that this would be one of my favorite baking memories with my mom if I were a kid ~ mess or not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always struggle to make cake pops - maybe this is the way forward! Love that you've added coloured sprinkles :) I'd be thrilled if you'd come on over to Pink Recipe Box and link up at Creative Wednesdays: http://pinkrecipebox.com/creative-wednesdays-with-pink-recipe-box-7/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I've had my own cake pops disaster, totally understand! LOL! Found your link on All My Bloggy Friends!

    Inviting you to link at our SUPER SUNDAY Link Party, we love new friends stopping by!

    Lori
    Who Needs A Cape?
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...