Adsense



    

Monday 19 August 2013

Simple Earrings



Sometimes you just have to simplify to get stunning results and when I received these beautiful teardrop shell beads from Wholeport I knew I wanted to show off their beauty.

So I decided to make some simple earrings.

Supplies:
  • Beads
  • Headpins
  • Earring hooks
  • Jump rings



Thread the bead onto the headpin.


Bend the bead 90 degrees to one side.


Then using a pair of needle nosed pliers loop it around in the opposite directions.


Using a jump ring attach them to the earring hooks.




DIY Delight or Disaster? I love these beads I think they are just so pretty and stunning on their own so I'm going with delight. Don't forget to checkout the rest of Wholeport's bead range here.

Jewelry Findings & Jewellery Components wholesale if you like making jewelry by yourself
Thanks for reading,

Mel xo

Be Delighted Every Day, Follow Mellywood's Mansion!
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here
project-name-for-SEO-purposes-here

20 comments:

  1. You are right. The beads are stunning on their own. They would look great both dressed up or more casual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! and definitely a DIY delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Mel - simple - my favourite kind of project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! I'm sorry I missed your linky party! I just plain forgot to come over and enter!! I will next time....promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them over at the Making Monday! I love simple jewelry and dangles like these always elongate the neck which i think is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Mel, the color is nice that the earrings doesn't need anything else to make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make it look so easy, Mel! I need to get started on jewellery making! (But I'm wary of buying all of the supplies and finding out that it's NOT so easy!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I even love the color!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Mel! I love the color of the beads. I would totally buy those from the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh those beads are stunning, love them made up into ear rings!

    Hugs, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! I love that they're so simple, so elegant - and can be dressed up or down. The color is so pretty, too! Thanks for sharing - pinned it so that i can give earrings a try (I've never made them)!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love these!!! I love simple earrings and the color is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delight for sure Mel! Gorgeous little earrings!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these earring, Mel - you make it look so simple :) I like this project so much that I am choosing it as one of my favorites at tomorrow's All My Bloggy Friends. Thanks so much for linking up with us - I can't wait to see what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...